Our repairs booklet has been produced to allow you to clearly define the correct repair requirements to your home when you report a repair to us.
Our repairs pledge
We are committed to deliver an effective and efficient repair service to our tenants and leaseholders, continuously developing the service to meet customer expectations and providing a helpful service that is right first time.
Our contractors will:
- respond to repair orders and complete repairs within the given timescales
- keep appointments
- send a written apology if an appointment is missed
- explain the work to be carried out
- try and meet any special request you make or if you can speak a particular language
- be polite at all times
- protect your belongings
- use dustsheets if necessary
- finish the repair on the first visit or give clear information on when it will be done
- tidy up before leaving your home
- carry out minor domestic tasks if you are elderly or disabled, for example move furniture, or re-hang curtains
- take additional measures to complete repairs for vulnerable customers.
You can download our repairs booklet in full in portable document format (pdf)
You may need Adobe Reader software to view this pdf file, which is available as a free download from the Adobe website.
Updated 06/06/2011 11:36:40 AM